Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1 item KANAKI Fillo Pastry
- 4 chicken breast fillets (approximately 1lb.)
- 4 medium zucchinis
- 2 spring onions
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- 4 artichoke hearts, cut in half
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. fresh marjoram (or 1 tsp. dried marjoram)
- 5.3oz (150 gr.) Gruyère cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
Wash the zucchini and cut them into thin slices. Finely chop the onions and cut chicken fillets into thin strips. Heat 1/4 cup of olive oil and sauté the chicken, zucchini, onions and clove of garlic. Allow to cook for a few minutes and add the artichokes, parsley, marjoram, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
Cut the Gruyère cheese into cubes and add to the chicken mixture. Divide the filling into 4 parts. Follow the instructions on the fillo package to make the rolls out of the fillo sheets. Place them in a baking tin and brush with olive oil. Bake in a preheated oven at 350° F for 40 minutes.
Cooking time:40 minutes
Preparation time:30 minutes